Home > Europe > Ukraine
(1) Standard Ukrainian registration "enhanced" with various DPR stickers covering the Ukrainian flag.
(2) Owner chosen "registration" with DPR flag.
(3) Early 2015 version with narrow flag below "DPR".
(4) Late 2015 version with wider flag above "DPR". A600AP - Picture by Peter Shlyakhin.
More Donetsk Peoples Republic Plates
(1) Standard Ukrainian police plate "enhanced" with various DPR stickers covering the Ukrainian flag.
The Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) is an internationally unrecognized, self-proclaimed state that is geographically within the Donetsk oblast of Ukraine.
Since 2015, it has issued its own license plates which are not officially recognized and may not be used outside the DPR, the Luhansk People’s Republic and Russia.
(2) EMERCOM = Agency for Support and Coordination of Russian Participation in International Humanitarian Operations
The Luhansk People's Republic (LPR) is an internationally unrecognized, self-proclaimed state that is geographically within the Luhansk oblast of Ukraine.
Since early 2016, it has issued it's own license plates which are not officially recognized and may not be used outside the LPR, the Donetsk People's Republic and Russia.
Location Eastern Europe Capital Kyiv [Kiev] Main Religion Christianity (orthodoxy) Main Language Ukrainian. The other main language is Russian. History Ukraine seceded from the Soviet Union in 1991.
In 2014 after the ousting of the pro-Russian president, armed Russian special forces backed by pro-Russian separatists invaded major Ukrainian facilities of Crimea and forced local authorities to hold an illegal referendum on "reunification with Russia". Most of the international community does not recognize the annexation and considers Crimea to be Ukrainian territory. Russia temporarily administers the peninsula as two federal subjects.
International Oval UA ISO Code UA
(1) Picture by Dirk Elbers
Donetsk and Luhansk Peoples Republics: Most pictures and info provided by Alexander Vladimirov